One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Pension plans are legislated to be actuarily sound, whereas Ponzi schemes couldn't meet any test of actuarial soundness.’
- ‘Taking pensions early will have an impact on the amount of pension payable, which will be actuarially reduced.’
- ‘There is something depressing about a lifestyle casualty, someone whose boozing and smoking bring about the actuarially predictable consequences.’
- ‘He remembers, in his first run for office, being promised more votes from the area than was actuarily possible.’
- ‘Young people are actuarially cheaper to insure than older people.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.