One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘He remembers, in his first run for office, being promised more votes from the area than was actuarily possible.’
- ‘Young people are actuarially cheaper to insure than older people.’
- ‘Pension plans are legislated to be actuarily sound, whereas Ponzi schemes couldn't meet any test of actuarial soundness.’
- ‘There is something depressing about a lifestyle casualty, someone whose boozing and smoking bring about the actuarially predictable consequences.’
- ‘Taking pensions early will have an impact on the amount of pension payable, which will be actuarially reduced.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.