One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘A very simple parallel can be drawn between actualisations of an enthusiasm for modifying cars and actualisations of an enthusiasm for computer gaming.’
- ‘New plans, opportunities and collaborations need to be discussed and explored for actualisation in the near future.’
- ‘It ensures that the delay from the moment a decision is made to the actualization of that decision is at least two or three hours, if not more.’
- ‘After 15 years, the executive as the source of political leadership ought to seek the actualisation of these outputs of democratic governance.’
- ‘However, the actualisation of these objectives on the ground requires the involvement and maximum effort on the part of stakeholders.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.