One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A display system in which each pixel is individually controlled.
- ‘An LCD with an active matrix just has a matrix of transistors behind the screen controlling each pixel.’
- ‘Disclosed is an active matrix liquid crystal display device, comprising: a pixel matrix; a data driver circuit for driving data lines; and gate driver circuits for driving gate lines.’
- ‘An active matrix type liquid crystal display apparatus, including a pair of substrates and a liquid crystal layer interposed between said pair of substrates.’
- ‘As the bright new screens mature into full-color displays with an active matrix that permits video, analysts say they'll jump to digital camera displays, auto dashboards, laptop screens and TVs.’
- ‘Therefore, it is possible to provide an active matrix panel for displaying both analog video and CG characters.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.