One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- another term for activated carbon
- ‘At the same time, active carbon is used as absorbent for deodorization.’
- ‘Aerosol-OT (sodium dioctyl sulfoxinate; AOT) was purified with active charcoal and dried for 2 days under high vacuum.’
- ‘Small amounts of active charcoal mixed with diatomaceous earth are sometimes used during final filtration in the hope of removing unstable colloids which could potentially form a haze.’
- ‘While this may be the case, note that the General Climate Models are essentially water-cycle models that generally do not incorporate the active carbon cycle and its dynamics.’
- ‘Production process of active carbon used for electrode for organic solvent type electric double layer capacitor’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.