One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- another term for activated carbon
- ‘At the same time, active carbon is used as absorbent for deodorization.’
- ‘Production process of active carbon used for electrode for organic solvent type electric double layer capacitor’
- ‘While this may be the case, note that the General Climate Models are essentially water-cycle models that generally do not incorporate the active carbon cycle and its dynamics.’
- ‘Small amounts of active charcoal mixed with diatomaceous earth are sometimes used during final filtration in the hope of removing unstable colloids which could potentially form a haze.’
- ‘Aerosol-OT (sodium dioctyl sulfoxinate; AOT) was purified with active charcoal and dried for 2 days under high vacuum.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.