One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘He strode forward from deep within his own half before unleashing a 30-yard piledriver that the goalkeeper acrobatically tipped over the bar.’
- ‘The character moves quickly and responsively, easily and acrobatically scaling platforms, hanging from ledges and more.’
- ‘She returned to looking through her own binoculars, to see the bird again acrobatically tumbling over and over beneath the branch.’
- ‘He rather acrobatically leapt down, landing lightly on all fours.’
- ‘After three minutes, Riordan sprang the offside trap but his dangerous cross was acrobatically clutched by Stillie.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.