One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘She returned to looking through her own binoculars, to see the bird again acrobatically tumbling over and over beneath the branch.’
- ‘The character moves quickly and responsively, easily and acrobatically scaling platforms, hanging from ledges and more.’
- ‘He strode forward from deep within his own half before unleashing a 30-yard piledriver that the goalkeeper acrobatically tipped over the bar.’
- ‘After three minutes, Riordan sprang the offside trap but his dangerous cross was acrobatically clutched by Stillie.’
- ‘He rather acrobatically leapt down, landing lightly on all fours.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.