One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Rising activity has split the sector into two camps: potential acquirers and likely takeover candidates.’
- ‘At its annual meeting last week, it confirmed it was conducting due diligence with a small number of potential acquirers, but would not be drawn on details.’
- ‘Hedge funds are viewed as the most likely acquirers, seeking a stake of over 3% in the company.’
- ‘These state that acquirers of more than 1% or more of a target company have to be disclosed by midday the day after purchase.’
- ‘Preliminary discussions are underway with potential acquirers for all or parts of these activities.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.