One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘These relationships can be between friends, romantic partners, or just a passing acquaintanceship.’
- ‘So many acquaintanceships start via the medium of computers and then develop in the flesh that it seems to me sometimes to be the only ‘proper’ way to do things.’
- ‘Actually I have not often found it necessary to break off a net acquaintanceship.’
- ‘But, given her long acquaintanceship with him, it is extraordinary that she should have been so detached from the case for such a misjudgement to have occurred.’
- ‘I've had sort of passing acquaintanceship with a few of them.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.