One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The Auditorium is an acoustically perfect, beautifully designed venue.’
- ‘Having played these electric songs acoustically now, I think that for the first time ever the band is being given a degree of recognition that its never had before.’
- ‘After Clarke heard Lovegrove singing acoustically, they decided to approach him (among others) to sing on the record.’
- ‘The two hit it off, began collaborating on songs, and were signed after performing acoustically for various record labels.’
- ‘The former Squeeze musician will also play acoustically as he headlines the New Variety Club, Russell Street, on February 20.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.