One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘First, the acoustical problem was solved by giving the performers body mikes, with the audience listening on little portable headsets.’
- ‘A loud rock band was defined as ‘any group with more than three people without acoustical equipment other than drums.’’
- ‘The next section of this paper will present a short history of acoustical building design as an evolving signifying system.’
- ‘Listening to the orchestra perform these profound works in the Ulster Hall demonstrated once again what fine acoustical properties the hall has.’
- ‘The acoustical canopy hanging over the stage of San Francisco's Davies Symphony hall is made of 59 6-foot squares of Plexiglas.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.