One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The acoustical canopy hanging over the stage of San Francisco's Davies Symphony hall is made of 59 6-foot squares of Plexiglas.’
- ‘A loud rock band was defined as ‘any group with more than three people without acoustical equipment other than drums.’’
- ‘Listening to the orchestra perform these profound works in the Ulster Hall demonstrated once again what fine acoustical properties the hall has.’
- ‘The next section of this paper will present a short history of acoustical building design as an evolving signifying system.’
- ‘First, the acoustical problem was solved by giving the performers body mikes, with the audience listening on little portable headsets.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.