One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘ACOSS released a report slamming the performance of employment assistance services’short for Australian Council of Social Service
- ‘The analysis ACOSS conducted shows seven tax loopholes which benefit only high-income Australians.’
- ‘ACOSS says Capital Gains Tax cuts favour the rich.’
- ‘ACOSS is calling on all Australians to use its online Action Network to write to their local member of parliament about these welfare changes.’
- ‘ACOSS is doing something reasonably similar on their site with their Action Network.’
- ‘The ACOSS report sheds new light on the mounting levels of homelessness over the past three years.’
- ‘There was some ambiguity about whether or not ACOSS received government support.’
- ‘Using the number of jobless people, who are frequently reliant on social security payments, ACOSS estimates around two million people are living in poverty in Australia.’
- ‘ACOSS argues that they should also be appropriate to those on low incomes.’
- ‘The number of children from low income earners who attend university is only 15 percent, according to ACOSS.’
- ‘ACOSS says the community services sector is worth 20 billion dollars each year, yet has been poorly served by traditional banks.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.