One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The granulomatous process exclusively affected the small airways in an acinar distribution.’
- ‘However, the extent to which such results are applicable to acinar cells is not clear.’
- ‘What collagen is present is usually found associated with the acinar pattern.’
- ‘It also acts on acinar receptors to inhibit their secretions.’
- ‘Secondary atrophy of the pancreatic acinar tissue also occurs.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.