One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Usually acidulation is done with less expensive citric acid, rather than tartaric acid, the acid of wine grapes.’
- ‘Hence, to keep milk for some time and prevent its turning sour of its own accord, this acidulation of the sugar of milk must be delayed.’
- ‘In hot weather, it is feasible that a slight acidulation of the water with a little lemon juice at the start of the fermentation, may provide an environment less suited to pathogenic organisms.’
- ‘In general, food preservation has been generally approached in the past, for instance, via acidulation, thermal treatment, chemical preservatives, hydrostatic treatment, refrigeration and combinations thereof.’
- ‘Cheese is made by curdling milk either by acidulation, which can include the addition of vinegar as well as lemon juice, or by the natural acidulation caused by the addition of bacteria.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.