One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The nutrient solution was changed every week to limit the acidification, and was oxygenated by an aquarium pump.’
- ‘The most-important chemical effects of the air pollution are acidification of soil and fresh water, which in turn causes a solubilization of toxic metals.’
- ‘Acid rain falling back on Earth causes acidification of lakes and streams and contributes to damage of trees at high elevations.’
- ‘As the enzymes drive acidification and also coagulate the milk, cheese flavor begins naturally developing.’
- ‘Thus, prevention of nitrate leaching is an important step towards minimizing soil acidification.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.