One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘As the enzymes drive acidification and also coagulate the milk, cheese flavor begins naturally developing.’
- ‘Thus, prevention of nitrate leaching is an important step towards minimizing soil acidification.’
- ‘Acid rain falling back on Earth causes acidification of lakes and streams and contributes to damage of trees at high elevations.’
- ‘The most-important chemical effects of the air pollution are acidification of soil and fresh water, which in turn causes a solubilization of toxic metals.’
- ‘The nutrient solution was changed every week to limit the acidification, and was oxygenated by an aquarium pump.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.