One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The select committee came up with the scenario of an achondroplastic couple using preimplantation genetic diagnosis to select a child who shared their condition.’
- ‘I'm best described this way - a beautiful, inflated achondroplastic dwarf.’
- ‘In contrast to achondroplastic dwarfs, hypopituitary dwarfs often suffer from underlying metabolic health problems.’
- ‘An achondroplastic child who has developed hydrocephalus may require a ventriculo-peritoneal shunt.’
- ‘He is also part of a group studying the problems of achondroplastic children and has particular interest in cervico-medullary compression and its treatment.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.