One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The achondroplasic dwarfism or achondroplasy is the most common form of dwarfism with an approximate incidence of 1.5 for each 10,000 live newborns.’
- ‘The nature of my disability includes various health impairments, orthopedic problems with my ankles, and a form of achondroplasic dwarfism.’
- ‘The need for rotational skills and control was emphasised by the problem for one swimmer, an achondroplasic.’
- ‘He is a achondroplasic dwarf and has a dislocated vertebra in his neck.’
- ‘A novel therapy can be provided for these achondroplasic symptoms by activating GC-B or promoting the gene expression, protein expression and protein function of its ligand CNP.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.