One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘This really bizarre meteorite is a rare polymict breccia containing chondritic and achondritic clasts set in a metal/glass matrix.’
- ‘Stony-irons would then be samples from the boundary between the achondritic upper layers and the core.’
- ‘While still on the parent body, much of the achondritic material was formed by igneous processes similar to those occurring on Earth today.’
- ‘We have a major research program to investigate the thermal histories of lunar rocks, achondritic meteorites, and Martian meteorites.’
- ‘This means there are a lot of different groups and sub-types of iron meteorite and they can be related to both stony achondritic and chondrite meteorites.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.