One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Stony-irons would then be samples from the boundary between the achondritic upper layers and the core.’
- ‘While still on the parent body, much of the achondritic material was formed by igneous processes similar to those occurring on Earth today.’
- ‘This means there are a lot of different groups and sub-types of iron meteorite and they can be related to both stony achondritic and chondrite meteorites.’
- ‘We have a major research program to investigate the thermal histories of lunar rocks, achondritic meteorites, and Martian meteorites.’
- ‘This really bizarre meteorite is a rare polymict breccia containing chondritic and achondritic clasts set in a metal/glass matrix.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.