One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The acetabular implant has a socket with a socket opening intersecting the rim of the socket in a plane.’
- ‘The transverse acetabular ligament connects the bony portions to complete the rim of the socket.’
- ‘The most commonly used prostheses are metal femoral components with plastic acetabular cups.’
- ‘In addition, a series of circumferential muscle bundles are present in the acetabular wall.’
- ‘The high bulk modulus of water means that the water enclosed in the acetabular cavity behaves mechanically like a solid in tension.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.