One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The accreditor issued the standards in response to ongoing criticism of the long hours required of many residents.’
- ‘A letter from the accreditor made public by the university spelled out the ways in which it had not complied with accreditation requirements.’
- ‘The scope of each accreditor is distinctive, and although accreditation practices are similar in many respects, significant variations should be noted.’
- ‘As an institutional accreditor, our organization reviews and accredits entire institutions within its region of the United States.’
- ‘The university was placed on one year's probation by its accreditor, the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools, in December.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.