One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A bill which has been sent but is not yet paid.
- ‘The total account rendered to the Applicant was for $8,250 in fees and $699.41 in disbursements and $626.46 for GST.’
- ‘ON a municipal account rendered at the end of August, I became aware that I have lost six kilolitres of free water consumption a month.’
- ‘I note that counsel for the defendants had objected to answer, in the cross-examination of a defendant, who it was that paid the approximately $54, 000.00 of legal account rendered to the defendants in this action thus far.’
- ‘There is no basis to reduce the accounts rendered by D. L. Services and the subcontractors.’
- ‘We have instructions to proceed with an assessment of your accounts rendered in respect of the above-noted matter.’
- ‘Cockburn seeks production of copies of accounts rendered to Dear-Born by its former solicitors;’
- ‘National has an account rendered to pay for nuclear policy and defence advice.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.