One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Fiddler Gerry Harrington and accordionist Eoghan O'Sullivan will bring their years of musical experience to bear on what promises to be a relaxed and very entertaining evening of traditional music.’
- ‘To mark the occasion, talented local poet Eileen Sheehan will read from her first collection ‘Song of the Midnight Fox’ and music will be provided by accordionist Joe Crowley.’
- ‘An accordionist himself, he finds something compelling about the song and begins to learn the stuff that is so (seemingly, at least) dissimilar from his native polkas.’
- ‘Her dad, Michael, is a member of the New York Fire Department and a noted traditional accordionist, a past pupil of the brilliant Limerick musician, the late Martin Mulvihille.’
- ‘One of the ace accordionists visiting the festival was New York-based John Nolan, seven times All-Ireland Champion.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.