One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Her dad, Michael, is a member of the New York Fire Department and a noted traditional accordionist, a past pupil of the brilliant Limerick musician, the late Martin Mulvihille.’
- ‘An accordionist himself, he finds something compelling about the song and begins to learn the stuff that is so (seemingly, at least) dissimilar from his native polkas.’
- ‘Fiddler Gerry Harrington and accordionist Eoghan O'Sullivan will bring their years of musical experience to bear on what promises to be a relaxed and very entertaining evening of traditional music.’
- ‘One of the ace accordionists visiting the festival was New York-based John Nolan, seven times All-Ireland Champion.’
- ‘To mark the occasion, talented local poet Eileen Sheehan will read from her first collection ‘Song of the Midnight Fox’ and music will be provided by accordionist Joe Crowley.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.