One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘earlier this month the ACCC ruled that the group is engaged in anti-competitive conduct’
- ‘Obviously mistakes have been made over the years by the ACCC.’
- ‘A national regulator largely separate from the ACCC is not especially desirable in my view.’
- ‘Essentially the ACCC is involved in national consumer protection issues, mainly where there are instances of misleading or deceptive conduct or product safety.’
- ‘The ACCC also administers the Prices Surveillance Act.’
- ‘They have tried to throw the "trial by media" slogan at the ACCC.’
- ‘What are your thoughts on the ACCC's recent ruling against them?’
- ‘The author discusses the role of the ACCC in promoting competition policy in Australia.’
- ‘But can the ACCC wind up any corporation on any ground it thinks fit?’
- ‘The ACCC's regulatory activities in focusing on those industries where competition is limited are examined.’
- ‘The ACCC alleged that the company misused its market power, in contravention of section 46 of the Trade Practices Act.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.