One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘earlier this month the ACCC ruled that the group is engaged in anti-competitive conduct’
- ‘But can the ACCC wind up any corporation on any ground it thinks fit?’
- ‘The author discusses the role of the ACCC in promoting competition policy in Australia.’
- ‘What are your thoughts on the ACCC's recent ruling against them?’
- ‘A national regulator largely separate from the ACCC is not especially desirable in my view.’
- ‘Obviously mistakes have been made over the years by the ACCC.’
- ‘Essentially the ACCC is involved in national consumer protection issues, mainly where there are instances of misleading or deceptive conduct or product safety.’
- ‘The ACCC alleged that the company misused its market power, in contravention of section 46 of the Trade Practices Act.’
- ‘The ACCC's regulatory activities in focusing on those industries where competition is limited are examined.’
- ‘The ACCC also administers the Prices Surveillance Act.’
- ‘They have tried to throw the "trial by media" slogan at the ACCC.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.