One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
In a way that relates to education and scholarship.‘applicants must excel academically’
- ‘The more academically orientated the dissertation, the greater the need for theoretical underpinning.’
- ‘We seek to nurture these young people so that they can fulfill their true potential, both academically and socially.’
- ‘Exams are a reflection of this because of their length and difficulty, which students find more academically challenging than before.’
- ‘If students support staff and vice versa, we are all in a stronger position academically, socially, and economically.’
- ‘Jazz now is an academically respected art form.’
- ‘There were a small number of paintings by academically trained artists.’
- ‘Studying music has sharpened my ability to concentrate and focus academically.’
- ‘He was admitted to Berkeley, where he continued to do well academically.’
- ‘Companies cannot wait for an academically perfect global framework.’
- ‘It means they perform better academically when they know they can succeed.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.