One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
In a way that relates to education and scholarship.‘applicants must excel academically’
- ‘Jazz now is an academically respected art form.’
- ‘If students support staff and vice versa, we are all in a stronger position academically, socially, and economically.’
- ‘There were a small number of paintings by academically trained artists.’
- ‘He was admitted to Berkeley, where he continued to do well academically.’
- ‘Studying music has sharpened my ability to concentrate and focus academically.’
- ‘It means they perform better academically when they know they can succeed.’
- ‘Companies cannot wait for an academically perfect global framework.’
- ‘Exams are a reflection of this because of their length and difficulty, which students find more academically challenging than before.’
- ‘The more academically orientated the dissertation, the greater the need for theoretical underpinning.’
- ‘We seek to nurture these young people so that they can fulfill their true potential, both academically and socially.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.