One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘When Gwenyth Paltrow perfected a flawless English accent to accompany her brilliant acting in Emma, eyes turned and casting began with absquatulation.’
- ‘Bailey Beadle, senior partner of Beadle and Tatum, a South Florida private investigating firm specializing in cases of provoked absquatulation, was mulling over his morning mail.’
- ‘I have so long been absent from the pages of the Maga. that if I do not make my appearance soon my readers will imagine a total absquatulation.’
- ‘Fancypants, yes, but I'd have to slice them up and commence absquatulation!’
- ‘It went downhill after its deplorable absquatulation to North Kingstown, in 1964.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.