One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Fancypants, yes, but I'd have to slice them up and commence absquatulation!’
- ‘Bailey Beadle, senior partner of Beadle and Tatum, a South Florida private investigating firm specializing in cases of provoked absquatulation, was mulling over his morning mail.’
- ‘I have so long been absent from the pages of the Maga. that if I do not make my appearance soon my readers will imagine a total absquatulation.’
- ‘It went downhill after its deplorable absquatulation to North Kingstown, in 1964.’
- ‘When Gwenyth Paltrow perfected a flawless English accent to accompany her brilliant acting in Emma, eyes turned and casting began with absquatulation.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.