One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Learning in the traditional classroom could be an absorbingly interesting experience only if there is a talented and dedicated teacher who cares for children.’
- ‘Mary Swan's ‘The Deep’ is an absorbingly haunting account of a pair of mutually dependent mirror-image twin sisters who go overseas during World War I.’
- ‘He also reprints two long letters he wrote on behalf of Mrs Stravinsky that absorbingly describe the Stravinsky's California household and its routines.’
- ‘The book has an absorbingly detailed description of the intricacies of this market.’
- ‘Richly documented, absorbingly developed, and beautifully written, this is narrative of the highest order, likely to become a classic of its kind.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.