One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Mary Swan's ‘The Deep’ is an absorbingly haunting account of a pair of mutually dependent mirror-image twin sisters who go overseas during World War I.’
- ‘Learning in the traditional classroom could be an absorbingly interesting experience only if there is a talented and dedicated teacher who cares for children.’
- ‘The book has an absorbingly detailed description of the intricacies of this market.’
- ‘Richly documented, absorbingly developed, and beautifully written, this is narrative of the highest order, likely to become a classic of its kind.’
- ‘He also reprints two long letters he wrote on behalf of Mrs Stravinsky that absorbingly describe the Stravinsky's California household and its routines.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.