One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘This allows anesthesia of the area long enough to introduce the blade into the abscessed area for drainage.’
- ‘Locate dental problems such as cavities, abscessed teeth and other tooth and jaw abnormalities’
- ‘Other dental infections, such as cavities and abscessed teeth, may also increase the chances of cardiovascular-related death.’
- ‘For a faster recovery from an abscessed tooth, apply a warm-water compress and rinse with warm salt water.’
- ‘Because application of implants is a non-sterile surgical procedure conducted in a variety of conditions and with varying sanitation procedures, abscessed implant sites are common.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.