One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘One of the problems of abreactive therapy and recovered memory is the possibility of False Memory Syndrome.’
- ‘During the Vietnam war, conversion disorders were seldom encountered as repressed memories, and abreactive treatments became a quaint historical artifact.’
- ‘Some survivors may only be able to do abreactive work on an inpatient basis in a safe and supportive environment.’
- ‘From my own experience, I can confirm that possession is certainly both abreactive and cathartic.’
- ‘Whenever there was no spontaneous response, the abreactive effect was induced by verbal stimulation.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.