One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘They are composed of either particles or physical abraders such as sandpaper, steel wool, scrubbing pads, etc.’
- ‘Henning notes the use of clinker abraders at the Blood Run site.’
- ‘Other materials present in smaller amounts, such as the Ozarkian chert and the clinker abrader, also have eastern origins but could have been obtained in trade.’
- ‘The sandstone abraders were small, the largest being 8.23 cm in length and the smaller 3.94 cm.’
- ‘Items found with the burials, such as arrow shaft abraders, arrow shaft wrenches, and bifaces, were of exceptional quality.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.