One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The sandstone abraders were small, the largest being 8.23 cm in length and the smaller 3.94 cm.’
- ‘Items found with the burials, such as arrow shaft abraders, arrow shaft wrenches, and bifaces, were of exceptional quality.’
- ‘Other materials present in smaller amounts, such as the Ozarkian chert and the clinker abrader, also have eastern origins but could have been obtained in trade.’
- ‘They are composed of either particles or physical abraders such as sandpaper, steel wool, scrubbing pads, etc.’
- ‘Henning notes the use of clinker abraders at the Blood Run site.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.