One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Plates in equatorial positions on the theca are perpendicular to plate surfaces whereas plates near the stem attachment are inclined aborally and plates near the oral surface are inclined adorally.’
- ‘Alignment of individual elements shows that plates proximal to the stem attachment have c axes inclined aborally, but more distal plates have more adorai inclinations.’
- ‘It also differs by having fewer and smaller primary tubercles aborally, especially in the anterior interambulacra, and more widely diverging anterior petals.’
- ‘In contrast, the ‘primary circlet’ of centrodorsal and primary interradials form more aborally, close to, or embedded in the non-rudiment part of the body wall.’
- ‘The elongate lepidocentrids typically are preserved on their sides with the small spines pointing radially, with nearly as many aborally compressed.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.