One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The extreme abominator was saying that he had a Lenin beard.’
- ‘There had to be a way to allow the two vile abominators and their marvelous cameras onto sacred ground.’
- ‘It must please the Lord to no end to watch one group of abominators take on another group of abominators.’
- ‘I say, Be gone, you blasphemers; be gone you abominators, be gone you murderers, for I, the Lord God, know you not!’
- ‘In large part they've treated the rebellion as a chaotic overreaction, by rural enthusiasts of drinking and abominators of domestic taxation, to a duty that placed new costs on the consumption of a beloved beverage.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.