One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘There had to be a way to allow the two vile abominators and their marvelous cameras onto sacred ground.’
- ‘In large part they've treated the rebellion as a chaotic overreaction, by rural enthusiasts of drinking and abominators of domestic taxation, to a duty that placed new costs on the consumption of a beloved beverage.’
- ‘The extreme abominator was saying that he had a Lenin beard.’
- ‘It must please the Lord to no end to watch one group of abominators take on another group of abominators.’
- ‘I say, Be gone, you blasphemers; be gone you abominators, be gone you murderers, for I, the Lord God, know you not!’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.