One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘This invention concerns water outlets such as shower heads and water spouts for ablutionary devices or appliances.’
- ‘On the wedding morning, various ablutionary rituals are performed on both the bride and the groom in their own homes.’
- ‘The door to my room had in fact been shifted a yard forward to give me exclusive use of this less than desirable ablutionary facility.’
- ‘The tombs stand on the same platform as a white mosque and virtually in its forecourt, separated from it only by the obligatory ablutionary pond reflecting both the tombs and the mosque.’
- ‘The motorhome must be designed to completely meet the ablutionary and sanitary needs of the occupants for at least three days.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.