One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘If I have inadvertently displayed any sexist, racist, lookist, ableist, or any other type of bias as yet unnamed, I apologise.’
- ‘Continued racist, sexist, homophobic, ageist, and ableist institutions and behavior create particular circumstances for these groups, usually disadvantaging them in their opportunity to develop their capacities.’
- ‘Thomson argues there is now evidence of a departure from and revision of the medicalized ableist legacy to be found in exemplary postmodern black women's writing.’
- ‘The cover design appears to be rather male-dominated, white, and ableist.’
- ‘Having to face a counselor's insinuations that they are ableist if they want to abort because of fetal disability just adds another burden on women seeking abortions.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.