One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Discussions regarding the origin of these orange metal-rich sinters assumed that they are abiogenic partly because the environment has been presumed sterile.’
- ‘They suggested that these microfossils may be artefacts created by abiogenic processes.’
- ‘We infer that ALH 84001 magnetites differ from abiogenic terrestrial magnetites because terrestrial carbonates never experienced the unique impact history of ALH 84001.’
- ‘Carbon occurs in marine sediments as organic carbon linked with metabolic processes of plants and animals, and as carbon contained within biogenic and abiogenic carbonate minerals.’
- ‘He spearheaded a project to illustrate the prospects of abiogenic oil and gas by drilling into crystalline rock in Sweden.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.