One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
See abidingas submodifier ‘an abidingly mysterious quality’
- ‘Moreover, the fragmentary form reveals an abidingly mysterious quality in even the most conventional texts of classic Hollywood.’
- ‘Both were abidingly restless - and each spent much of his working life abroad.’
- ‘Surely the Levites did not imagine their work to be so abidingly important.’
- ‘The problem may be abidingly poor translation and localization of documents.’
- ‘It is abidingly important to show that this country stands for freedom for every faith.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.