One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘This degree of strict abidance may be variable between different groups, but those at the helm of the grassroots movements take it seriously.’
- ‘What are you comparing, the laxity in enforcement or the law abidance?’
- ‘By Monday, well before the deadline for abidance, their first flank capitulated.’
- ‘When the circumstances giving rise to the duress subside, they must return to law abidance as soon as reasonably practicable.’
- ‘The purpose is to promote freedom of expression, which is complemented by its abidance to uncompromising discipline.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.