One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Their luminescent lycra outfits in outlandish combinations of primary colours are aberrantly bright.’
- ‘We know now that the aberrantly low mutation frequency observed was caused by an inability to utilize lactose.’
- ‘A few aberrantly high months can make a sizeable contribution to the total number of offences in a year.’
- ‘For example, huge databases have been established of genes that are aberrantly regulated in cancers.’
- ‘‘It is quite clear that he behaved aberrantly in this moment,’ his barrister told the court after the verdicts.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.