One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘For example, huge databases have been established of genes that are aberrantly regulated in cancers.’
- ‘We know now that the aberrantly low mutation frequency observed was caused by an inability to utilize lactose.’
- ‘A few aberrantly high months can make a sizeable contribution to the total number of offences in a year.’
- ‘‘It is quite clear that he behaved aberrantly in this moment,’ his barrister told the court after the verdicts.’
- ‘Their luminescent lycra outfits in outlandish combinations of primary colours are aberrantly bright.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.