One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘An aberrancy in the pharynx cannot yet be ruled out.’
- ‘This was an aberrancy that was stopped almost five months ago.’
- ‘The latter explanation appears more plausible, because only 12 of 25 cases displayed this aberrancy.’
- ‘But they exhibit some notable aberrancy.’
- ‘Three years is too short a time to address that deep-seated aberrancy.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.