One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Is it assumed that the south's decision to break away is a mere temporary aberrance?’
- ‘It would be a mistake to dismiss the Satanic panic as a freakish aberrance, however.’
- ‘Let's hope this represents an aberrance, not a trend.’
- ‘Obviously, in our submission, it would embrace the notion of something more deep seated than an aberrance.’
- ‘He explored a few career choices, including one as a rodeo cowboy, a notable aberrance considering he was raised in Brooklyn.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.