One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘It would be a mistake to dismiss the Satanic panic as a freakish aberrance, however.’
- ‘Is it assumed that the south's decision to break away is a mere temporary aberrance?’
- ‘Let's hope this represents an aberrance, not a trend.’
- ‘He explored a few career choices, including one as a rodeo cowboy, a notable aberrance considering he was raised in Brooklyn.’
- ‘Obviously, in our submission, it would embrace the notion of something more deep seated than an aberrance.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.