One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A surgical operation involving the removal of excess flesh from the abdomen.
- ‘The standard abdominoplasty is a large procedure requiring two to four days hospitalisation.’
- ‘Liposuction, tummy tuck or abdominoplasty are the types of abdominal plastic surgeries.’
- ‘In addition to looking better in their clothes with the help of abdominoplasty, more men are also seeking facial rejuvenation with face-lifts, eyelid surgery and brow-lifts.’
- ‘In a traditional abdominoplasty, an incision is made along the bikini line from hip to hip, the loose skin is removed, the muscles are tightened and the incision is sealed.’
- ‘The patient may seek consultation with a plastic surgeon for a face lift, mammoplasty, or abdominoplasty for removal of excess skin.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.