One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Abdominally disseminated ovarian cancer often expresses itself as carcinosis peritonei.’
- ‘An apparently lean person, who is abdominally obese, could also develop diabetes.’
- ‘In contrast to men with elevated BMI, abdominally obese participants reported low self-esteem.’
- ‘Abdominally obese respondents were more often exhausted and experienced problems with sweating and depressive symptoms.’
- ‘The authors conclude that hysterectomy should be performed vaginally rather than abdominally where possible.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.