One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Something that is very easy to accomplish.‘as any director will tell you, doing Shakespeare isn't a walk in the park’
easy task, easy job, child's play, nothing, five-finger exercise, gift, walkover, sinecureView synonyms
- ‘This is a walk in the park compared to a couple of years ago.’
- ‘Go on, it'll be a walk in the park.’
- ‘What happened in Georgia recently was a walk in the park by comparison.’
- ‘For a man this talented, innovation should be a walk in the park.’
- ‘The audited statements made the financial part of the due diligence process a walk in the park.’
- ‘My life is a walk in the park compared to Ferret's these days.’
- ‘This period was a walk in the park compared to next.’
- ‘The music rounds in particular were a walk in the park.’
- ‘Prostate cancer is not a walk in the park.’
- ‘Being stuck alone with my father isn't a walk in the park.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.