One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
An act of sexual intercourse.
- ‘Kip sadly realizes that a fourth roll in the hay will not be imminent.’
- ‘She'd been enjoying regular rolls in the hay with the England manager.’
- ‘She just had no sexual appetite and her husband was complaining bitterly about the infrequent rolls in the hay.’
- ‘But if Kyle was just out for a roll in the hay, why hadn't he taken that blonde up on her offer?’
- ‘I think most people are having a lot of trouble sleeping and there is nothing like a good roll in the hay to send you off to sleep.’
- ‘I doused the fire with a bucket of sand I keep nearby at all times and headed across the hall to see if she was still game for a roll in the hay.’
- ‘She didn't intend to give him the impression she was ready for a roll in the sack.’
- ‘He encounters the sheriff's daughter, with whom he enjoys a roll in the hay.’
- ‘He wouldn't have minded a roll in the hay with her anytime she was ready and willing.’
- ‘Dad said he always fancied giving Carrie a roll in the hay, which kind of put me off her a bit.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.