One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A kind of person that is very different from the norm.‘health-service staff are a breed apart with their dedication to duty’
- ‘These ghosts are a breed apart from the usual homeless types who inhabit such dwellings.’
- ‘English directors are a breed apart and unlike anything we have in this country.’
- ‘Diplomacy enthusiasts have always been a breed apart from the mainstream of the hobby.’
- ‘Regular callers to these programmes are a breed apart.’
- ‘While the Danes, Swedes and Norwegians are of the same race with similar languages, the Finns are a breed apart.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.