One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘As for whether you are an A-lister yourself, I don't know or care.’
- ‘Let's say you are an A-lister, closer to the B-list border.’
- ‘She is another A-Lister who dared to put scissors to their locks of hair.’
- ‘With the priciest product at just 5.99, you don't have to earn a celebrity salary to look like an A-lister this summer.’
- ‘But he seems determined to cram every A-lister he can into his film.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.