One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
(of a garment) slightly flared from a narrow waist or shoulders.‘A-line skirts’
- ‘Well, A-line skirts flatter me and I just love them.’
- ‘Flare pants and A-line skirts create a more balanced silhouette.’
- ‘I love the cute A-line dresses and short shift dresses.’
- ‘It will be really easy to find an A-line skirt pattern.’
- ‘They would look great with A-line dresses and dark jeans.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.