One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Autumn/winter (denoting or relating to fashion designed for the autumn and winter seasons of a particular year)‘his A/W 2013 womenswear collection was hailed a resounding success’‘make sure you're on board with the A/W must-have—a trouser suit’
- ‘Man-made or real fur was everywhere on the catwalks for A/W.’
- ‘The A/W 03 collection is unmistakeably Italian in design, with textured fabrics, smart bold edging, and fashionable collars and cuffs.’
- ‘Following Stella McCartney's collection, Phoebe Philo's A/W 2005-6 for Chloe was equally spectacular.’
- ‘The A/W colours are ideal for those searching for effortless style.’
- ‘I loved the makeup at the Giorgio Armani A/W 09 show.’
- ‘They will be launching their A/W collection of shirts in September and it promises to be an exciting new addition to their range.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.