One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Autumn/winter (denoting or relating to fashion designed for the autumn and winter seasons of a particular year)‘his A/W 2013 womenswear collection was hailed a resounding success’‘make sure you're on board with the A/W must-have—a trouser suit’
- ‘Following Stella McCartney's collection, Phoebe Philo's A/W 2005-6 for Chloe was equally spectacular.’
- ‘The A/W 03 collection is unmistakeably Italian in design, with textured fabrics, smart bold edging, and fashionable collars and cuffs.’
- ‘The A/W colours are ideal for those searching for effortless style.’
- ‘They will be launching their A/W collection of shirts in September and it promises to be an exciting new addition to their range.’
- ‘Man-made or real fur was everywhere on the catwalks for A/W.’
- ‘I loved the makeup at the Giorgio Armani A/W 09 show.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.