One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Analogue to digital.‘an A/D converter’
- ‘An A/D converter may be housed on a PC board with associated circuitry or in a variety of remote or networked configurations.’
- ‘The objective of an A/D converter is to determine the output digital word corresponding to an analog input signal.’
- ‘The A/D converter's serial port is synchronous; thus, its handshaking requirements are minimal and it only requires one wire for clock and one or two wires for data.’
- ‘The accuracy of this circuit rivals many digital voltmeters within the range I tested it (6 volts to 18 volts), about the same as a 10 bit A/D converter.’
- ‘The A/D converter can be interfaced to transducers that convert different forms of energy into an electrical signal.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.