One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Analogue to digital.‘an A/D converter’
- ‘The A/D converter's serial port is synchronous; thus, its handshaking requirements are minimal and it only requires one wire for clock and one or two wires for data.’
- ‘The accuracy of this circuit rivals many digital voltmeters within the range I tested it (6 volts to 18 volts), about the same as a 10 bit A/D converter.’
- ‘An A/D converter may be housed on a PC board with associated circuitry or in a variety of remote or networked configurations.’
- ‘The A/D converter can be interfaced to transducers that convert different forms of energy into an electrical signal.’
- ‘The objective of an A/D converter is to determine the output digital word corresponding to an analog input signal.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.