One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Whitish German sausage made chiefly of veal.
- ‘When he took the ‘Weisswurst’ to the guests, there was some comments, but after tasting the new sausage he was heaped with praise and congratulations.’
- ‘Start by slicing your Weisswurst in half.’
- ‘Serve with your favorite Weisswurst and Bockwurst.’
- ‘The German Weisswurst, or veal sausage, is a rare delicacy indeed.’
- ‘The Nürnberger is a skinny, short bratwurst, and in Munich and much of Bavaria they eat Weisswurst.’
- ‘A nice Weissbeer makes a perfect accompaniment to a Weisswurst, pretzel and mustard.’
- ‘They make traditional Weisswurst and sausages that are just phenomenal.’
- ‘Bockwurst is often called ‘Weisswurst’ (white sausage) because of its pale color before it is browned.’
German, literally ‘white sausage’.
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.