Which Joe gave his name to ‘sloppy joes’? We look at five interesting sandwiches and their lexical origins.
What do you think?‘WDYT, guys?’‘WDYT of the names Ava and Ezra for a twin boy and girl?’
- ‘I was cheering for the bad guy the whole way through, can't wait 4 the DVD! WDYT?’
- ‘New avatar, wdyt?’
- ‘Had a long conversation with psychology student who claims Twitter is anti-social: "some spend nights tweeting at home". WDYT?’
- ‘Leaning toward Reynolds as odd man out - WDYT?’
- ‘Wdyt? About charging a small fee for plastic bags?’
- ‘Question - thinking of breaking weekly show up into daily (weekday?) segments, anyone try this? WDYT?’
Are you looking for a word for a foolish person? We explore twelve interesting words to describe the dunderheads in your life.
Before you run for the hills, let’s run through a list of ‘run’ expressions that are running through our minds.
The definitions of ‘buddy’ and ‘bro’ in the OED have recently been revised. We explore their history and increase in popularity.