One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- see Sezession
- ‘In 1897 Gustav Klimt founded with other artists the Vienna Secession and became its first president.’
- ‘The Vienna Secession was a seed of extremely radical, but also particularly coherent, thinking about art.’
- ‘Another prominent representative of the Vienna Secession was the engraver and poet Oskar Kokoschka.’
- ‘So in 1897, Gustav Klimt, Kolo Moser, Josef Hoffman and others formed the Vienna Secession.’
- ‘His painting The Kiss is a symbol of Vienna Secession.’
- ‘The Vienna Secession was the younger artistic community's response to this dominant artistic movement.’
- ‘Frank points out that the goal of the Vienna Secession was to break ranks with tradition.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.