Which Joe gave his name to ‘sloppy joes’? We look at five interesting sandwiches and their lexical origins.
- ‘the UX is absolutely seamless and users prefer that’short for user experience
- ‘Jobs is striking a delicate balance between openness and preserving the quality and uniqueness of the Apple UX.’
- ‘Can you recommend designer-friendly exercises or experiments that might illustrate the value of positive collaboration between UX and visual design specialists?’
- ‘Firstly I'm not a UX expert, just an interested amateur.’
- ‘However, I've yet to cross paths with a UX specialist who doesn't care passionately about their work.’
- ‘Convenience, consistency, UI / UX, user-friendliness and scalability are all big gains.’
We take a look at several popular, though confusing, punctuation marks.
From Afghanistan to Zimbabwe, discover surprising and intriguing language facts from around the globe.
The definitions of ‘buddy’ and ‘bro’ in the OED have recently been revised. We explore their history and increase in popularity.